Out of School Care Program Registration
- Monday February 4, 2019- Registration open to members ONLY
- Monday February 11, 2019- Registration open to the public
Camp Week Dates
- February 19-22, 2019
- April 23-26, 2019
Summer Camp Registration
- Monday March 4, 2019- Registration open to members ONLY
- Monday March 11, 2019- Registration open to the public
We now offer online registration for Out of School Care. Before beginning the registration process, please be sure to read through the information below.
Important Information on the Registration Process
For a registration package, please send an email including your full name, phone number and how many children you will be registering to our Out of School Care Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our online registration will not close once the program is full. We will update the statuses (provided below) as programs fill. However, if any of our programs fill up after hours, we will not be able to update the website until the following business day. It is important to remember that registrations are time-stamped when they are submitted and enrollments are first-come, first-served. If registration overfills while the club is closed, we will notify parents
- Once you've completed the online forms, your child(ren)'s place will only be be held for 7 calendar days. Registration will only be completed once we've received the three items outlined below in the "Important Note!!" Section.
- Additional information on our Programs can be found in our Parent Handbook which is included on the Resources tab of our website.
- If you receive subsidy, make sure to have your confirmation number from Alberta Human Services and the pre-approved subsidy amount ready. You'll be asked for that information when registering. More information on subsidies can be found on the Monthly Rates page.
If you decide to cancel prior to September, cancellations must be made in writing 30 days in advance. With 30 days’ notice, a refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued. Additional details are provided on the Resources tab of our website (see the Parent Handbook or Cancellation Policy).
Additional information can be found on our Online Registration FAQ Sheet!
If you have any questions throughout the process, please call our OSC Program Coordinator at 403-981-2020 x224.
Status of Program Registration